You’ve probably heard the phrase “bigger is better.” But does it always hold true?
When it comes to your personal banking, bigger often isn’t better. Throughout the time of working with a community bank such as Peoples Bank, they provide everything you need – and more.
So, if you’re thinking about switching from your big national financial institution, to a local community bank, there’s no better time than now.
Why Switch to a Community Bank?
There are several reasons to switch to a community bank, such as People Bank, including:
- Better Rates, Fewer Fees – Did you know that over 60% of community banks and credit unions in the U.S. offer free checking, compared to less than 25% of all megabanks?
- Superior Customer Service – Community bank employees live and work in the same neighborhoods as their customers, and get to know them on a more personal basis. It’s hard to beat that kind of personal touch.
- They Offer the Same Services (Plus More) – Community banks often offer the same products and technologies as huge financial institutions and are readily available to answer questions you have about them.
- They Invest in the Community – Small businesses are not only the foundation of their communities but also the backbone of the American economy. More than half of all typical small business loans come from community banks. By banking with a local bank, you’re investing in your community.
- Partnership – Community banks want to partner with you when it comes to putting your money to work.
- It’s Easy to Switch – Switching from a big financial institution is easier than ever!
Why Peoples Bank?
Peoples Bank is committed to serving everyone in the West Texas region – from individuals to small business owners, and farmers and their families. After all, our mission statement is, “Peoples Bank exists to place the needs of our employees, customers, and shareholders at the center of everything we do.”
We make banking easy for our customers through our convenient locations, our mortgage department, the financial services we offer, such as checking and online banking, our agricultural lending department, and much more.
Moreover, we pride ourselves on being the “People That You Know.”
How Can I Switch to Peoples Bank?
Peoples Bank partners with ClickSWITCH – a company that specializes in making it easier for individuals to switch deposits and electronic payments to new accounts. ClickSWITCH serves clients in 48 of the 50 states (as well as Puerto Rico).
ClickSWITCH is SSAE16 SOC1 certified, which means it conducts business while maintaining the highest security standards.
Opening a new account with Peoples Bank is easier than ever, follow these steps and open your account with us today:
- Visit any Peoples Bank branch to open your new account.
- Stop using your old account (Peoples Bank will safely destroy your old ATM, debit cards, and blank checks). Even pay you with Buy Backs!
- Move your direct deposits. (Fill out the form on the Peoples Bank website).
- Close your old account.
- When closing your account, you’ll also need information such as, your new Peoples Bank account and routing numbers, and your previous bank’s name, address, and account numbers.