Whether you’re looking to upgrade or change homes, interested in community events, or want to make the West Texas region your permanent home, the 2017 Lubbock Parade of Homes has something for you.
Scheduled for June 10-25, this year’s Parade of Homes features 31 homes, located throughout three beautiful neighborhoods. Peoples Bank is financing four homes that are part of the tour.
Here’s a closer look at this year’s Parade of Homes presented by the West Texas Home Builders Association.
Hours of Operation
The event is open to the public from 6p.m. to 9p.m. Monday-Friday, 10a.m.to 3p.m. on Saturday, and from 1p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Tips and Details
The following are tips for getting the most out of participating in this years Parade of Homes:
- Wear shoes that are easily removeable, because most homes require you to take your shoes off or wear shoe coverings.
- Weekday touring is less crowded than Saturday and Sunday.
- You’re allowed one visit per location, and can’t leave and return at another time. This is especially important if you have young children who may become tired or bored.
- Smoking, food, beverages, pets, and strollers are not allowed.
- You will receive a rain check if bad weather forces the closure of the parade before you’ve finished your tour.
- Peoples Choice Award voting runs from Saturday, June 11 through Sunday, June 19. You may vote for one home at each site.
- Tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children.
The Peoples Bank Difference
Peoples Bank is proud to serve the people of West Texas. Our Home Loan Center offers a complete mortgage loan service, including FHA, VA, and conventional financing. We also offer interim financing for construction, as well as permanent financing for your new home and refinancing of your current home.
Peoples Bank is financing the following three homes in the Parade of Homes:
This 3,133 square foot home in the Estates at Vintage includes four bedrooms, three baths, and is a modern transitional home which is a marriage of traditional and modern finishes and materials.
This home – also in the Estates at Vintage – has a unique, stunning design unlike any other in Lubbock, and has an artistic layout of 3,010 square feet with four bedrooms and 3 ½ baths.
Located in Fox Ridge, this home has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and includes air conditioning and a fireplace.
Situated within the Stonebridge Townhomes subdivision, this 3,000-square foot custom duplex property offers investors a single structure that incorporates two separate rental units.
We hope you enjoy the 2017 Parade of Homes, and we look forward to seeing you at one of the four homes that Peoples Bank helped finance. If you have any questions regarding the Parade of Homes or financing options, give us a call at our Home Loan Center at 806-472-4439.